Saturday, June 11, 2011

Creepycollection.com Zombies Are Eating The Competion Alive

Consider This, Zombie are everywhere as of right now. TV - the walking Dead on AMC number one show on cable, The CDC just released a report on How to Survive an Zombie Apocalypse, Zombie Comics, Zombie Books, Zombie Walks across the USA. So if your doing a Haunted House this is a Very good way to Catch the Huge Zombie wave and do a ZOMBIE HAUNTED HOUSE. Now you need a Few things. 1- A great location 2 Walls 3 Lots of old clothing. 4 Zombie Props.

Now Creepycollection.com offers there Zombie Horde line There Zombies have received so much praise of the years. The Most Realistic, The Most complete, Greatest Detail. Current They Have over 30 zombies to chose from that offer postionable. Arms, Hands, Fingers, Some of there zombies are Fully Position able meaning you can do whatever you can thing of  Such as position there arms , hands, legs, fingers, feet and they can stand, sit, kneel, Creepycollection.com Aslo has Fully postioable hanging or sitting male or female zombies. Now there zombies can sit or hang and are life size and you can play with there arms and legs as you like

Creepycollection also offers Static ( non postionable zombies) These props are called Budget Props
Because they are way cheaper then there bigger brother and sisters but still retain there detail.

Creepycollection also offers Animatronic Zombies from Air compression to Electric that have what you need for your Haunted House.

So if you in the market for Great Props that will Blow away your customers and your competitors then creepycollection is the place for you,

Also here is some reviews of creepycollection's zombies

Madeyascream.com said

We visited a lot of booths this year at the 16th Annual Transworld Haunt Show.  While many of them had some great ideas & products, only a few that stood out with quality products I would want for my own haunted attraction. One of these vendors is “Creepy Collection”.   I was so impressed with their products I came away with a large number of photos from their booth alone.
First I should say I am a huge zombie fan.  I love zombie movies and have read dozens of zombie books.
I personally felt their zombie collection was by far the best I have seen.  I have been going to the Transworld shows since 1996 and this collection to me was very original, scary, gory & bloody.  The only thing missing was the smell to make it all to real.  I found myself imagining them in a haunt, in the perfect location with just the right amount of lighting… gives me chills just thinking about it. While I touched mainly on their zombie collection, that does not mean the rest of their products were not just as great.  They offer a slew of products from corpses, bodies & parts to dead animals and weapons.
If you are in the market for some very scary realistic looking props I would highly recommend you check out their website.
Snoopy

No comments:

Post a Comment